NEW VICTORINOX COOKS CARVING KNIFE 22CM ROSEWOOD I 5.2000.22G
Rosewood has been valued for its high quality for centuries. Its density, strength and natural oil content make it ideal for producing knife handles. They are carefully hand-polished, creating a smooth surface that ensures comfortable use and natural elegance.
Lightweight, balanced, great feel in the hand and super sharp! These are the hallmarks of the world famous Victorinox. Easy to sharpen for amateurs and pros alike due to the quality stainless steel blade. Ideal for chefs or home cooks for the all important prep, every top meal starts with a top knife.
- Beautiful lightweight 22cm carving knife.
- Stainless steel – providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened,
- Increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge..
- Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- Handle has rounded shape and is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Made in Switzerland
More From This Category