Victorinox 5 piece Butcher Skinning Boning S/ Steel Knife Set , 5pc
Renowned for its extremely sharp, Swiss made, steel blades from Victorinox, R.H. Forschner provides professionals in food processing and preparation with superior quality, value-priced cutlery that enhances performance and increases productivity. They are manufactured in Switzerland.
The fibrox handles feature a non slip, ergonomic design and are NSF approved. The blades feature a high-carbon no stain steel with the unique Victorinox polished surface and a taper ground edge. An extensive selection of professional butcher knives designed and used in food processing to choose from.
Victorinox knives are conical ground on the full length of the blade as well as crosswise. This results in a wider break point with less risk of the blade breaking and less resistance for ease of cutting. A quality steel x50CR MO composition, with a rockwell hardness of 55-56 HRC for high edge retention.
- Fibrox slip resistant sterilizable compound handle.
- Superbly finished edges directly from factory, no need to sharpen on arrival.
- Highly commended company, good quality control.
- Made in Switzerland
- 1 x Butchers Knife, 20cm Wide Tip Blade, Fibrox – Black 5.7403.20
- 1 x Skinning Knife, 15cm Curved, American Type, Fibrox – Black 5.7803.15
- 1 x Boning Knife, 15cm Straight, Narrow Blade, Fibrox – Black 5.6403.15
- 1 x Boning Knife, 15cm Curved, Narrow Blade, Fibrox – Black 5.6603.15
- 1 x Victorinox 23cm Round. Middle Fine Cut Sharpening Steel - 7.8033
More From This Category