Cook your meal with ease in the Sear and Stew slow cooker, simply add ingredients and leave for 4 to 10 hours to cook while enjoying the smells of the food. Make sumptuous dishes such as barbecue ribs, curries and even cake, with almost no effort. Designed in elegant Rose Gold to compliment the range of Morphy Richards Rose Gold kitchen appliances.
- Matte black finish with rose gold accents
- Updated shape
- 6.5L gross capacity / 5.5L working capacity
- Aluminium non-stick PTFE coated searing pot
- 3 Settings - Low 6-12 Hrs / Medium 4-10 Hrs / High 3-8 Hrs Dishwasher safe cooking pot
- Cool touch handles & toughened glass lid Non-slip feet
- BPA Free
- Wattage 290W
- Voltage 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- Size - w x d x h mm 380 x 265 x 220
- Weight - kg 3.8kg
- Cord Length 95cm
- Material (ie BPA Free) BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe Cooking Pot Only
- Material Steel, Stainless Steel, PP & PC Plastic, Aluminium, Glass
One Pot Cooking from Start to Finish
Simply add ingredients and leave the slow cooker to stew for between 3 and 12 hours, and a delicious, perfectly cooked meal will be ready to serve. Make sumptuous dishes such as barbecue ribs and even cake, with almost no effort.
3 Heat Settings
With low, medium and high cooking settings, you can find a setting to perfectly match your schedule. Enabling you to cook for any time between 3 and 12 hours, you can either leave the slow cooker stewing while you head to work, or turn it on high in the evening for a few hours. Whichever setting you choose, you can be sure of a perfectly cooked delicious meal, exactly when you want it.
Once you've finished your delicious meal made in your slow cooker, we know it can be a pain to then have to clean up, so we've made it as easy as we can. The removable pot means you can easily clean without having to move the whole slow cooker, and as the pot is dishwasher safe, simply load it after use for an easy clean. In no time at all, your slow cooker will be cleaned and ready to use to create your next delicious meal.
Monitor Your Cooking
Want to check on your food whilst its cooking? You can do this without lifting the lid and disturbing the cooking process, thanks to the transparent lid. On top of this the lid is toughened for durability and dishwasher safe.
More From This Category