This sleek three slot knife sharpener has unsurpassed technology that allows the user to sharpen a knife to the original factory angle. It’s easy to adjust the sharpening angle by simply pushing down and turning the knob, adjusting both the coarse and fine sharpening slots. If the angle of an Asian knife is unknown, use the recommended 16° marked clearly on the knob or select an angle within the red area. If the angle of Euro/ American knife is unknown, use the recommended 20° marked on the knob or select an angle within the gray area.
The fine sharpening slot features ceramic stones for finishing the knife edge and every day light honing and maintenance of an already sharp knife. The coarse
sharpening slot features diamond stones that are used to sharpen dull or damaged knives. The serrated slot is a fixed angle slot. It does not adjust. It includes ceramic stones that are specifically designed to sharpen most styles of serrated knives.
The housing is made from cast aluminum. Soft touch accents on the handle and a non-slip base provide stability and added safety while sharpening.
- Unique and first of its kind Angle Adjust™ knob that allows the user to adjust the angle of both the coarse and fine sharpening slots at the same time.
- Two adjustable manual sharpening slots:
- Coarse featuring diamond rods to sharpen dull and damaged knives
- Fine offers ceramic stones for finishing the edge and light touch ups
- Cast aluminum frame
- Soft touch hand grip
- Non-Slip base for added stability
- This sharpener will sharpen virtually every knife in a knife block*
- Easy to use, simply select the correct angle by pushing and turning the knob.
- Allows home cooks and professional chefs to return their knife to the original
- factory produced sharpening angle
- Damaged and dull knives are quickly sharpened in the Coarse slot with just
- a few pulls (6-10 depending on the sharpness of the knife)
- The Fine slot is ideal for polishing the edge of an already sharp knife and
- for everyday knife maintenance.
- Serrated knives are easily sharpened in this fixed angle slot, just a few pulls
- is all it takes to sharpen most styles.
- Compact size fits well in the drawer.
- Sturdy and stable to allow for safer sharpening.
Straight Edge Blades Yes
Serrated Edge Blades Yes
Asian Blades Yes
Note: Does not work on ceramic or single beveled knives
More From This Category