- For cutting of fresh branches up to Ø 20 mm.
- Unique PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting up to 3,5 times easier vs standard mechanisms.
- Light-weight and durable FiberComp constuction and blades from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) with PTFE coated upper blade for ultimate performance.
- Conformed SoftGrip™ handles for optimum comfort and balance.
- Optimized for small and medium hand sizes.
1. Less strain and less pain
Thanks to our unique patented mechanism, PowerGear gives you three times more force. Add precision-ground stainless steel blades and friction-reducing PTFE blade coating to the equation and you have a real cutting edge combination.
2. Built to last longer
Fiskars is world-renowned for creating hard-working, hard-wearing tools. PowerGear X follows in this fine tradition. As well as the stainless steel blades, it has a weather-resistant, light, and yet incredibly strong aluminium shaft.
3. Designed for greater comfort
It’s easy to feel like stopping when you’ve done a ton of cutting. Happily, PowerGear X is has been specially designed for increased comfort. Its SoftGrip material and 3D contour moulding means you need less force to hold it. Combine this with its lightweight aluminium shaft, and we guarantee you will enjoy lopping for longer.
More From This Category