The matte finish ML300LX 2-Cell D LED Flashlight from Maglite is a powerful, versatile, and durable LED flashlight that is equally at home on the job, in the field, or at home. Powered by two D batteries, it offers three distinct output settings as well as strobe and momentary-on functions.
Maximum output is measured at 524 lumens and in Eco-mode the maximum runtime is 69 hours. Its advanced focus system adjusts from spot to flood with less than a 1/4 turn of the head. Four activity-based function sets enable you to customize the output modes and the order in which they click on. For example, in the Outdoor Function Set you can click from full power to low power to Eco-mode; in the Tactical Set, you click from momentary-on to full power to strobe. The single electronic switch on the barrel controls all output modes. Weather-resistant seals and a durable chassis provide protection from water and shock resistance up to a drop from 3.3'. Its barrel features a matte finish and an aggressive knurled-design grip.
- 524 / 143 / 58 Lumen Outputs
- Maximum Runtime in Eco Mode: 69 Hours
- Spot-to-Flood Adjustable Beam
- Multi-Mode Electronic Switch
- Eco: 58 lumens
- Low: 143 lumens
- Full: 524 lumens
- Strobe mode
- Momentary-on mode
- Four activity-based function sets: General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, Tactical
- Advanced Focus System adjusts from Spot to Flood with less than 1/4 turn of head
- Location: Barrel
- Type: Single pushbutton
- Multi-mode electronic switch
- Function Sets cycle through modes with 1-3 clicks
- Weather-resistant seals
- Aluminum alloy barrel with matte finish and aggressive knurled design grip
- Impact-resistant to a drop from 3.3'
- Uses two D-cell alkaline batteries
- Clamshell packaging
More From This Category