The matte finish ML300LX 3-Cell D LED Flashlight from Maglite is powerful, versatile and durable LED flashlight that is equally at home on the job, in the field or at home. Powered by three D-cell batteries, it offers three distinct output settings as well as strobe and momentary-on functions. Maximum output is measured at 625 lumen and in Eco-mode, the maximum runtime is117 hours. Its advanced focus system adjusts from spot to flood with less than a 1/4 turn of the head and its maximum beam distance is 1332'.
Four activity-based function sets enable you to customize the output modes and the order in which they click on. For example, in the Outdoor Function Set you can click from full power to low power to Eco-mode and in the Tactical Set you click from momentary-on to full power to strobe. The single electronic switch on the barrel controls all output modes and weather-resistant seals and a durable chassis provide protection from water and shock resistance up to a drop from 3.3'. Its barrel features a matte finish and an aggressive knurled-design grip.
- 625 / 143 / 58 Lumen Outputs
- Maximum Runtime in Eco Mode: 117 Hours
- Maximum Beam Distance: 1332'
- Spot-to-Flood Adjustable Beam
- Eco: 58 lumens
- Low:143 lumens
- Full: 625 lumens
- Strobe mode
- Momentary-on mode
- Four activity-based function sets: General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, Tactical
- Advanced Focus System adjusts from Spot to Flood with less than 1/4 turn of head
- Location: Barrel
- Type: Single pushbutton
- Multi-mode electronic switch
- Function-sets cycle through modes with 1-3 clicks
- Weather-resistant seals
- Aluminum alloy barrel with matte finish and aggressive knurled design grip
- Impact-resistant to a drop from 3.3'
- Uses three D-cell alkaline batteries
- Clamshell packaging
More From This Category