The classic pocket carry is reinvigorated with fresh colors and updates to the all steel design. A modern drop point blade is deployed with dual thumbstuds for ambidextrous opening, and a durable frame lock can be operated with one hand.
- Blade Material: 5Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 2.8” (7.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0” (17.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- All steel construction for durability
- Dual thumbstuds for easy opening
- Traditional clip point blade tip
- Frame lock for one-hand closing
- Lanyard hole
- Fine edge only
A smart combination of two best-selling designs, the Airlift offers the durable steel frame of the Paraframe with the streamlined blade and handle design of the RipStop. The result is an everyday carry knife that is light in the pocket yet extremely resilient in use.
More From This Category